About:The Egyptian revolution was not just about the desire to change the political system. It was - most importantly - the expression of the accumulation of decades of oppression, deception, insecurity, violence, inefficiency and depression.
Cast & credits:-Writer & Director: Ahmed El Attar -Performers: Ramsi Lehner and Nanda Mohammad -Music: Hassan Khan -Set and Costume Designer: Hussein Baydoun -Light Designer: Charlie Aström -Producer: Henri Jules Julien -Production & Stage Manager: Mram AbdelMaqsoud -Touring Manager / Subtitles Operator: Nadeen Lotayef -Assistant Light Designer & Operator: Saber El Sayed -Assistant Set & Costume Designer: Ahmed Ashmawy -Production Team: Mohamed Bonga, Sayed Naggar, Mazen Abo El Nagga, Medo Abdel Maqsoud, Mohamed Fares and Islam Tarek. -Seamstress: Salam Borhan -PR & Marketing Manager: Basma Hamed -Graphic Designer: Enas Abd El Rahman -Social Media Coordinator: Nada Fathy -Photographer: Mostafa Abdel Aty -Accountant: Ahmed Nagy -English translator: Lara El Gibaly and Nermin Sarhan -French translator: Mireille Mikhail -Italian translatior: Carolina Landi -Editor: Maddalena Milani -Photo Credits: Mostafa Abdel Atty Created at Rawabet Theater in Cairo in October 2017
Upcoming Tours: --
- 8 Oct.: FIT Festival Internazionale Del Teatro, Lugano, Switzerland.
- 10-11 Oct.: Festival des Arts de Bordeaux (FAB), Bordeaux, France.
- 26-27 Oct.: Bozar, Brussels, Belgium.
- 21-22 Nov.: Les Rencontres a l’Échelle, Marseilles, France.
- 28 Nov.-2 Dec.: Le Tarmac, Paris, France.
- 6 & 7 December: Bonlieu Scène Nationale, Annecy, France,
- 24-25Jan.: Festival Les Vagamondes, Mullhouse, France,
- 26-27Jan.: Monty, Antwerp, Belgium,
- 22-25March: D-CAF Festival, Cairo, Egypt.
- Number of people on the road: 5p
- Set: Could be completely constructed and sourced locally or transported from France
- Setup: 1 Set up and Rehearsal Day
- Stage dimensions and capacities:
- Width: 6m (min) - 10m (max)
- Depth: 5m (min) - 8m (max)
- Minimum height under pipe: 5.5m